Kia ora whānau
Last Friday, the Stratford Board of Trustees visited each classroom to thank the work of teachers, support staff and students during the lockdown. Check out Mrs Kath Weir’s message to staff and students.
Click here to view the video message.
We have now moved into Alert Level 1.
The main changes are:
- Parents signing in and out has stopped: Parents do not need to sign in and out when coming on the school grounds before and after school. Please note, parents are still required to come to the office, between the hours of 9am and 2.35pm, when collecting children once school has started. For example, when students have to go to an appointment.
- All students are now expected to be at school.
- Parents can now come into classrooms: Parents can pop into classrooms and check in with teachers. If parents have a concern about their child’s learning or welfare, parents are asked to make a time with the teacher to meet after school. This can be arranged in person, via email or contact the school office.
- Further changes will be updated on this Friday’s newsletter.
Important school contact details are:
- Teachers email addresses can be found here
- Email Jason Elder: email@example.com
- School Attendance: 0800-000-352
Stratford Primary School