Friday 13 March 2020 (No. 4)
Dear Parents, Whanau, and Caregivers
There has been a lot of media attention around COVID-19/Coronavirus.
The best preventative steps are:
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
● Avoid sharing anything that has come in contact with saliva, whether in your living or social environments
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the rubbish
● Have adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system
Parents are asked to discuss this with their children, particularly as the weather begins to change.