Week 4: Message on the school app
Home Learning and Onsite Learning for Week 4: View the important video message from Jason Elder for this week’s key messages.
Message from Jason Elder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd6y13LEltw&feature=youtu.be
Important school contact details are:
- Teachers email addresses can be found here
- Email Jason Elder: email@example.com
- School Helpline: 0800-000-352
1. The newsletter was pushed out using a new programme called Mail Chimp. Make sure you read the newsletter from the School App or check out the school website.
2. SPS School devices were sent out to students last week.
3. Year 5-8 students: Email Mr.E a paragraph of how you survived Lockdown with a picture, if you want to get in the next newsletter.
4. Students should be active this week completing Mr Garlick’s fitness programme.
5. Our Home Learning will continue to be our teachers’ main focus each day. School will not look like it normally would while we are under Alert Level 3. Learning at school will be exactly the same as children learning at home.
- Please keep off the school grounds between 8.30 and 4pm.
- We have 2 bubbles made up of 20 students attending onsite learning and a small number of staff.
- Staying off the school grounds helps to ensure our school bubbles remain safe.