The Home and School welcomes new parents, whanau and caregivers to join our group. Those of us who are members have found it a great way to get to know other parents, teachers and the school family. Our children have also made new friends when we socialise with other Home and School parents.
We meet once a month, to discuss and plan upcoming events and fundraisers, which helps us get involved in our children’s school life. We would love to have new members… please come to one of our meetings. You will not have to be the Chairman, or the Treasurer if you do not want to. We could do with some more manpower to help out with our fundraising.
The Home and School do fundraisers such as:
- Sausage sizzle
- Gala Day and the occasional fun run.
The objectives of the Home and School constitution are: To advance the education by:
- Encouraging parents/whanau/Caregivers to be involved the education of their children.
- Providing a link between students, parents, whanau, caregivers and the school.
- Raising funds to provide improved facilities and educational opportunities for members of the school community.
- Carrying out other activities consistent with the charitable objectives of the organisation.
Please consider joining us. We would love to have more people to work with. If you would like one of our team to contact you please contact the lovely ladies in the school office.
The Home and School Committee